Saturday 11 March 2017

Eden Hazard Wins Premier League Goal Of The Month With Amazing Solo Goal Against Arsenal

Eden Hazard 's solo goal for Chelsea in their 3-1 home win over Arsenal in February has been votedvGoal of the Month.


Hazard in the first half picked up the ball in thevmidfield before going on a sole run, beating Laurent Koscielny and Francis Coquelin three players to
double Chelsea lead on the afternoon of Saturday, February 4.

That goal got the highest vote from a panel of experts and the public beating Danny Drinkwater' goal for Leicester City against Liverpool and Burnley's Robbie Brady.

"It is one of the best Premier League goals I have scored for sure," Hazard said.

" I was not thinking aboutvscoring but step by step I
came close to the goal and in the last 10 metres, I was alone .

" When the ball went in I felt that I created something special so I was happy. "

Hazard has been one of Chelsea's best performers
this season as they currently 10 points clear of
Tottenham and Manchester City.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For your comments we love it!